Jump to navigation
Services for Schools
Here’s just some of the things we offer...
- Local teachers who will get to know your school and the children.
- Specialists for learning.
- Schools flexible staffing arrangements at short notice.
- PPA cover with specialist subject skills if required.
- No additional paperwork, pension or payroll worries.
- We advise on Agency Worker Regulations and Employment Law.
- As an Umbrella Body, we take out DBS checks, List 99 and verify qualifications, references, rights to work and ensure all our teachers have up to date Safeguarding Certificates.
- We send you all the information you require for your Single Central Record.
- Not all teachers will suit your school and we will respond to your feedback and preferences.
- As your needs in staffing change, we can help you adapt to these changes quickly and easily.
- Our costs are highly competitive whilst paying our teachers fairly.
- We are audited by REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and hold the Quality Mark for Supply Teachers accredited by REC which provides reassurance that we comply with relevant legislation and that all our teachers are recruited in line with DfE Safeguarding guidelines.
- West Country Educational Agency has a Wiltshire office where you can phone, fax, email or visit us in person to discuss your school’s specific requirements or if you would like us to come and meet you, we would be pleased to see you.