Services for Teachers

If you are a newly qualified teacher, returning to teaching after a short break, or an experienced teacher living in the WCEA area and require occasional, regular or full time teaching work, please call us on 01225 706726 or email us today with your details, so that we can make an appointment to meet you.

As a highly valued member of our teaching team you will be interviewed at our Wiltshire office where we are always available to discuss any queries you may have. Your happiness is very important to us. We care about Professional Development and we will keep you informed of changes and developments in education.

We offer Professional Development Courses and are always there to listen and, where appropriate, advise.

Teachers will receive an excellent rate of pay, paid one week in arrears of working.

What you will need to bring to your interview:

  • An Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau) is required for this position.   You may already have this disclosure and be registered with the DBS Update Service, and we will need to see this.  Having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from employment with us.   Should you require a new Enhanced DBS check, there will be a fee of £44 for this and you will need to complete a form which can be completed on arrival at interview. 
  • A recent Child Protection Certificate.
  • Original certificate(s) of qualification and confirmation of your Qualified Status.
  • Your Teacher Reference Number.
  • Two Referee details – name and address of two teaching/work referees for the last two years. One of which must be your last/current employer.
  • A current CV.
  • Proof of current salary scale – pay slip or letter from previous employer.
  •  Photographic proof of identity and proof of current address – details as per the enclosed.
  •  If you have changed name through either deed-poll or marriage, provide relevant documents.
  •  Four passport-sized photographs.
  •  Overseas Police check if you have been in the UK for less than three months.
  •  Visa and “right to work” documents (overseas candidates only).